Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tied the Knot

I got married finally. It seemed like a bit of a fiasco trying to make it happen, and at least two or three times I told Justin that it seemed like it might not be worth it. I was of course only sort of serious, but turns out that it was definitely worth it. I love being married to him, except for that part where we're both in the Army, and he had to leave to go back to Idaho for drill. It's a small sacrifice to pay to be with him. I'm very happy with my choice and I think did very well for myself. Here's one of the pictures from our wedding that the photographer sent me as a little preview that I really like:Since the wedding he's come back here with me to Monterey and we've been attempting to get our apartment assembled. It's actually going pretty well. We were able to purchase a couch off of craig's list from a guy name Jeffrey who sweated profusely dragging the thing up the stairs to our apartment, and as it turns out does full body tanning. I know this because Jeffrey didn't wear a belt that day, and that was a poor decision on his part. Since Jeffrey did deliver the couch for us, we paid part of the money up front and the rest upon delivery. I had concerns he might not show up, but Justin pointed out that he didn't seem bright enough to be much of a scam artist. Either way we now have a place for people to sit in our living room, which is such a little thing, but we are both really excited about it. And so it begins...already married life has driven me to thinking that used furniture off of Craig's list is exciting.

No comments: